Family Introduction

To begin our blog, I thought that I would introduce ourselves to those that are new to our family. George and I have been married for almost 3 years now, but we have been together for 11. Wow, that is such a long time. George and I knew each other in high school and even graduated the same year, but we did not start dating until we both began our careers with the City.

We were married January 14, 2006 and had our first and only child thus far, Paisley on December 12, 2007. We live in Oak Harbor in a modest house that is FOR SALE right now. We need to upgrade to a bigger home now that we have all of this baby stuff.

George and I both work for the City of Oak Harbor. George is the Lead Solid Waste Collector and I am the Purchasing & Equipment Coordinator. We have both worked for the City for 11 years now. We enjoy what we do and we love living in Oak Harbor.

Well, that is us in a nut shell. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment