Octoberfest 2009

Each year our good friends Mariah and Clint have an Octoberfest Party for families. We had dinner, socialized, ate caramel apples and carved pumpkins. Tons of Fun.


Here is miss sassy helping daddy carve her pumpkin.


This is what we came up with. Our pumpkin had a blemish so we carved it out and made a pirate pumpkin. Argh!!!!

After church Sunday, we carved our pumpkins. George helped Paisley and I did one that says ALOHA. Note to self....ones with words are hard to do...next time stick with the scary face. After a couple of issues and a few toothpicks later...I was complete.


I should mention also this was a bugger to clean out. I was up to my armpits in pumpkin guts. It was that tall. Note #2 to self....smaller pumpkins are easier to clean out. As Paisley would say all night long....YUCK!!!!


Here are our three masterpieces. We are all ready for Halloween!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment