What we have been up too...

Last week was CRAZY busy, but we managed to make it through it and even ended with some great family time.

At work I am managing a huge project for our fuel island upgrade. We had these huge boxes left over that the dispensers were in. George brought them home and turned one into a house for Paisley.

She colored in the inside with Jeneva and then away they played.


Wednesday for mutal night we did a Hobo Party. We dressed up as hobo's played games and had our refreshments in #10 tin cans. Fun times.



Thursday I had a chance to go to a leadership meeting that was totally uplifting. I have been to them in the past where I just wanted to harm myself. This one was great. I especially enjoyed talking with Tammy and Donna on the way up and getting better aquainted.
Friday I went out with two really dear friends. Thanks Tallie and Amy for a great night out! We went to see Life as we know it. Good movie, but bring your hankie.
Saturday morning George made Paisley and me flower eggs and ladybug pancakes. He is a jewel. Paisley and I loved them!!!!

Then after breakfast Paisley and I made tons of zuccini and pineapple bread. Just in time for our home teachers Sunday afternoon. Paisley is such a great helper.

Here are a few loaves. We made regular size and mini size. We gave them all away which made us even happier.

Then after that I went to the Relief Society Fall Brunch and came home to George strapping Paisley into the dune buggy for a ride. That is all I will say about that.


She had a blast.

Then it was family time. We went to the pumpkin patch in Burlington..any pumpkin for $3.00. Any size any shape any kind. It was great. We each picked one out and then picked one out for Kyanne, Jeneva and Grandma Ewing. We also picked up a couple of cooking ones...we'll see what we can do with those.





This mug shot is because a pumpkin was broken and she was sad for it.

She finally picked one she liked. Daddy carried it for her since it was too heavy for her.

It is nice to have strong daddy's.


We needed a wheel barrow for all of our pumpkins.


Paisley helped put them into the Tahoe.

Then we were off to Target for a little shopping and then to Red Robin for dinner and then to ColdStone Creamery for some ice cream!!!! What a day. It was fun to have some family time with just the 3 of us.

On our way home we saw this great sunset crossing the Deception Pass bridge.

We ended the day with a dip in the hot tub and off to bed.
Sunday was much quieter. After classes at church I went to pick up Paisley at the nursery...on my way I saw nursery children with Halloween houses made out of graham crackers and frosting decorated up. I thought how cute...can't wait to see what Paisley did....well this is what I was handed as I picked her up.
SHE ATE HER HOUSE BEFORE I EVEN GOT THERE.
The nursery leaders said at least she did not eat the paper....thank heavens for that.
Here is what was left and that is only because she is like her mother and doesn't like these things or candy corn for the matter. We only waste the calories on chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment