No Pictures-Just words

I don't really have any pictures this week.  It was a long week and a little stressful.  It was full of firsts.

Tuesday-Paisley had her first real dentist appointment.  She did so good and even let them polish her teeth.  They said they never had a better patient and couldn't believe she was only 3.  I wish I could have seen it.  I was in the next room getting my teeth cleaned.  George was with Paisley and said he had to do a double take...he couldn't believe she was that good either.

After the dentist I went to get my two new pairs of glasses since I was eligible.  After a slight complication I was able to pick out my two new pairs.

Then I went to the library for the first time in 15 years.  I had to renew my library card and everything.  It was a new experience for sure.

Then we went to Paisley's first swimming lesson.  As you saw in the last post she had a ball.  I was a nervous wreck.  I have a little phobia about water and I am not the best of swimmers.  My heart raced through the whole 30 minute class. 

Wednesday was YW's and they played dodgeball.  Pretty fun.

Thursday was swimming again.  I was a little more relaxed. 

Friday I finished studying for my mid term and the anxiety was high, but I am so glad I have such a great hubby that supports me and helps me out.  I think he enjoyed quizzing me.

Saturday was my mid term.  The unknown was stressful, but all in all it was fun.  I ended up getting a 100% on the exam.  Then we went shopping in Burlington and had a gret lunch at a little hole in the wall place.  Then we came home and later went to Melissa's for dinner.  Kona made lasagna.  It was super yummy.

Sunday was Sunday and a struggle with Paisley as usual.  I have to say I really love my mom.  She is so patient....something I am not.

This week we also went back to planning out our meals.  This always works for us for many reasons.  We end up shopping only once a week and that saves us money and time and waste.  We don't have to worry about what's for breakfast, lunch and dinner and we don't have to fight crowds after work at the grocery store.  It just makes life easier.      

I look forward to this week being more quiet.  I also look forward to learning how to crochet on Wed night at YW's and then going to the temple this Friday followed by shopping and dinner with a dear friend. 

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment