I am back...

I ran out of room in the picture storage and did not have time to figure it out.  I wasn't slacking....I had a valid excuse.
Anyways, this is what we have been up too.  Yes, reading massive amounts of history books for class.  Midterm this Friday!!!!

We purchases a new dryer and washer.  Love them! 

I told Paisley it was cold outside and this is her solution.


Found this cool new product.  It was easy to use and tasted good.

Paisley enjoying a beehive cupcake.


Giving Abbey some love.

We took advantage of the sun.  I tried to tell her to put shoes on, but I was denied.  A true Hawaiian.


Daddy helping Paisley roller skate.


Paint is Paisley's favorite thing right now.  She is really good.

I found white shoes for Easter and picked up the same pair in black.  I love pediped.

Found two paisley print dresses.

Walked my first 5K on Saturday.  Had a great time.

I am sure there is more, but after 2 or 3 weeks I can't remember it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment