TOFW & Opening Day Fishing

This weekend flew by, but it was fun! 

It began Friday when Linda and I headed down to Seattle for Time Out For Women.

We shopped and shopped and shopped.

One thing I picked up were these cute crocs for Paisley. 
She absolutely loves Dora right now.

We went to a great women's conference called Time Out For Women.  It was fabulous! 
Great speakers and great musical performances.
The venue was Benaroyal Hall-which I have to say it great!
My cup is full and I am ready to go...

While I went to Seattle...George and Paisley headed to
grandma and papa Nick's home for opening day weekend of fishing.


They fished and fished and fished.


I joined them Saturday after the conference.

My little fisherman.

She can cast now and does a great job reeling it in.

Going with daddy for a boat ride.

Relaxing with papa Nick on the deck in the sun!
Picking on uncle Kona.
We had a really nice time. 
Here is Melissa, Kona and Paisley on the dock.

We hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment