FHE Bowling

This weekend was jammed packed full of things to do.

First, Friday I went to the movies with 3 friends on base. 
I have not been back there since I quit 5 years ago now.

Saturday we had the opportunity to spend the day with my mom and family.  It was my mom's birthday last week and with everyone's schedules we could only get together that day. 
We picked her blackberries and made cobbler, we had lunch and enjoyed family time.

Saturday night I had the opportunity to go to a women's broadcast and then out to dinner with a dear friend.  We talked the night away.  Thanks Linda!!!  You are fabulous.

Sunday was a church meeting, church and then another Fireside. 
You don't want me to even tell you how October is looking for church events-it is not going to be pretty. 

For Family Home Evening last night we went bowling.  We had a great time together. 


Paisley waiting patiently for her ball.

Jeneva came too.



1 comment: