So blessed!

I just have to say that I am totally blessed with the people that surround me.

I truly have the best husband that supports me and takes care of me. 

I had a long day yesterday.  Went to work 7-3:30, met with a new Beehive at 4:00, went visiting teaching from 4:30-7:15 and then to swim lessons 7:15-8:00.  Needless to say I crashed when I got home.

I also have a fabulous visiting teaching partner.  She made me dinner and brought it with us because she knew that it was going to be a long day and that I would not be home.  I am so blessed!  Thank you Jennifer Daniels!  You are awesome.

Even though it was a long day I had a great day.  I love visiting with these ladies and hearing the good and the bad.  Charity never faileth!

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend hang in there. I love you and feel blessed to have you in my life.

    ReplyDelete