Easter 2012

We had a really lovely Easter and we hope you did too.
We dyed our eggs Friday night.  Jeneva and Kyanne came over to help.

Saturday morning we headed over to the Fowler's home for their annual Easter Egg Hunt.
Paisley had a blast. 

Usually I would put her in her Easter dress for a photo op, but we went low key with just a skirt this year.


Here is George reminding her to go easy and let others have eggs too.
Here she is with her good friend Valerie.  They are visiting since the hunt was over.

Later that day Paisley had a birthday party to go too.
She was sooooo excited.

Yes, outfit change number 2 for the day.  She had to wear her green skirt and shiny silver shoes to the party.
Sunday-Easter morning...here she is in her new Easter dress.
She decided to bring her backpack full of quiet things to do in Sacrament.
She is a cutie!

I am a little crazy...I admit it...George will confirm.  I hunted all over town for this cake.

I really wanted to get a bunny cake for Paisley for a surprise.
This was the only one left.  It is kinda scary looking if you ask me, but she loved it.
We had it for Easter dessert with the family, along with Bunny Track ice cream.
I found this totally too cute outfit for Pippa's first Easter.
It was soooo cute...she was not happy because she was a little hungry.
Story of my life these days.
Anyways, it was my favorite color yellow, had polka dots and a easter bunny on the butt and a bunny hat.
Pippa came to the Easter hunt too, but she won't be ready to hunt until next year.

This year I decided to do less candy and more items that she would really use.
So, here are a couple of the things we put in her basket.
The Disney Store was having a sale on their t-shirts and night gowns, so I picked her up 2 of each.
In addition, she needed a new pair of Crocs...so I found these Disney ones and in the basket they went.
We also put in a traditional easter bunny candy and a few other little candies.
She loved her basket!

I am so thankful for my Savior and his sacrifice.  Sacrament meeting at church was really nice and definitley made me think of all my many blessings and for the atonement.  Something to remember daily and not just on Easter. 

Hope you all had a great Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment