Crazy Days

So, life is very crazy in the Place household these days.
I have been slacking on my blog and I apologize to my followers!

Pippa is beginning to sit up already.  She is also teething, thus the chewing on the hand and fingers and tons of drool.

We had a very busy weekend, while George took Paisley to the movies to see Brave for a daddy/daughter date...Pippa and I spent quality time baking cookies.

For Father's Day we had a great surprise.  Auntie Hana and Uncle Carl were here to visit.  We had them come over for a Father's Day BBQ and we had a great time.
It was a fun Hawaiian visit with tons of food all day and tons of laughs and stories.

Paisley made George blueberry pancakes for Father's Day!  She is so sweet!

Paisley graduated from Preschool.
She actually is still in preschool, but completed the year.
She is not old enough for kindergarden yet.
Summer School is in session and she is making tons of new friends.

Pippa is growing way too fast...she is already in 6 month clothes!
So sad, but on the positive side...we know she will be tall and let's hope...skinny like she is now.

In addition, to children, a husband, home life, church life, college life, work life, I decided to coach little league softball all stars with a friend.   Yes, I know I am crazy!  I am feeling how out of shape and weak I am daily.
I need to get back to the gym and take care of my aging body.

I am having fun though...we are coaching 9 and 10 year old girls.  It is so much fun to see them play.  I dug out my old glove and I have really enjoyed playing again myself.  Wish us luck...the tournament begins next week.

More has happened and life goes on...this week will be another crazy week for sure...but at least it is sunny today!

No comments:

Post a Comment