Eric Johnston's Tag

Ok, so today George and I went through a tons of containers in the search of baby clothes to give to Linda for Elizabeth. In the process I found pictures to post!!!

Here is one of my senior year pictures. Yes, my hair is naturally curly. I just straighten it now.


Here is my senior prom picture.


Here is my graduation picture. I cut my hair for the first time a few weeks before this. This is the shortest my hair ever got.


And here is my senior year softball picture. Stripes do wonders to your hips.

Fun pictures to share!!! Thanks Eric for the idea.
Ok, so I just reviewed Eric's post and it said to post from 1990...that was 5 years before these pictures. Not sure that I have any of when I was in middle school, so I guess these will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment