The weekend is almost over...

This weekend went by too quick!!!!

This is my last post on my old and slow laptop...tomorrow my new one arrives!!!!

On Saturday we went off island to do some shopping...before we left town we went to Starbucks to get some hot chocolate. I have to say...Paisley is definitley my daughter. She wanted her own hot chocolate...so here she is sipping her hot chocolate...I took this with my blackberry...I am finally figuring it out.

We hit the Old Navy sale and picked up a few things...then we went to the outlet mall to go check out Carters and Osh Kosh...while I was in there....Paisley and George took a walk into the Vans outlet. George picked out these for Paisley...they were buy one get one free...they are really cute.

At Old Navy I found this t-shirt for Jeneva....loved it and it was only $1.70 when all was said and done...the two pairs of cords for Jeneva were only $5.00 each...We scored big time. Even George found some pants in his size for like $2.00 each. Can't beat that.
We had a good day shopping...then for dinner we were invited over to the Walton's for dinner and games....thanks Walton's!!! We had a fun time playing a game called Ticket To Ride.
Now it is Sunday and we are at home making homemade salsa and getting ready for the missionaries to come over for dinner at 6. I made chicken and beef enchiladas this morning before church....so all I have to do is pop them in the oven and we will be ready to go.
Hope your weekend was fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment