Memorial Day Weekend

Our holiday weekend went by pretty fast and pretty quiet. It started Friday when I went and had my monthly pedicure. It was a great way to begin the weekend. I am liking this monthly ritual of pedicures.

George went to the cabin with Abbey on Friday through Sunday morning to finish up the floors. Paisley was not feeling well so we stayed behind.
Saturday she was feeling better and we had promised Lynsey she could come over and have a girls night and spend the night. So Saturday we had a girls night complete with movies and ice cream. Here are my little fairies playing around.

And here they are resting before bed.


Paisley has decided to keep Abbey company now that Angus is gone. Here are my girls.


Yes, we should get a saddle...Paisley would enjoy that.


For Kyanne's birthday Monday night we took her out to dinner and then back to our house for presents and homemade ice cream. This was meant to be his Father's Day gift, but he informed me that it is a family type gift...so I had to think of something else for Father's Day. And he says I am spoiled. :) None the less....the girls loved the ice cream a lot!!!


After the girls were settled...I headed off to a girls night out watching the Bachelorette for the first time. I made these yummy cheesecake treats to share. I had a lot of fun! Thanks ladies and thanks Linda for driving with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment