No Pictures-Again

This time I have a really good excuse why I don't have pictures.  My mom and nieces went to Disneyland without us...I know...feel sorry for us...and I let mom borrow our camera.

First of all I have to give a shout out to Kona-he watched Paisley Tues-Thurs for us last week. 
Paisley loved hanging out with her Uncle Koni.

Friday, I took the day off to spend with Paisley.  We were going to head to Burlington to see a movie, but there was nothing of interest for her so instead we went to Paint Your World and did a little damage there.
We had a ton of fun spending the day together.

Saturday began with cleaning and grocery shopping, but after that...fun fun fun.
We went to the Coupeville Arts and Crafts Festival.

Then I took 3 girls to Anacortes for a Stake sports day/BBQ/dance.

Luckily another mother picked up the girls at 10pm so that I could go to the best part of the weekend.

BBQ and Movie Night at the Bebee's!!!!

Saturday night we had a BBQ and movie night with 3 other couples.
We BBQ'd steak and had a delicous meal.
Afterwards we set up an outdoor movie theatre with projector and screen.
We had a blast.  The Bebee's have an outdoor fire pit and we sat around that while we watched the movie.
We had popcorn, hot tamales, whoppers, etc. 
Loved it!!!

That was our weekend in a nutshell.

Today begins my next two classes towards completing my degree.  Wish me luck! 
These ones are going to be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment