Buca di Beppo

We had two great Thanksgiving dinners with my family and then with George's family on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

We all met up Saturday at Buca di Beppo for some Italian dining.
I had never been there...it was really good.
Tons of food, fun and family.

Paisley enjoyed all the cousins to play with.

Notice the stains on her shirt...she enjoyed the food too.
She is standing in front of the Pope table.
It was so tacky...it had me laughing.


On our way home we did shome shopping.
George spoiled me with this new hot chocolate pot from William and Sonoma.
Love it!!! 

My main goal was to buy these stamps for my holiday baking. 
Can't wait!

Our oven pooped out Sunday. 
George impressed me again with his handyman skills and fixed it last night.
A gal really needs her oven.  Even though we were only down for 24 hours, it was not fun.
He picked up the part we needed from Broadview Appliance and installed it in a matter of minutes.
Love this man!

Paisley supervising as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment