Last Two Weeks

I did happen to take a few pictures these last two weeks.
Paisley was sick and she soaks it up just like her daddy. 


We painted toenails.

We baked cookies.


George had the opportunity to go with Jeneva to her Daddy/Grandpa/Uncle dinner.
They made "MANLOAF".  It was the hit of the party.
It is a stuffed meatloaf with braided bacon on top.

My house has remained uncleaned...I just can't keep up with it these days.

Had a great time going with 8 other gals to the Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie.
So much fun.  We had dinner, talked, laughed and I really enjoyed the movie.
Thanks Linda, Sarah, Amanda, Nerell, Holly, Tammy and Ciera!

For YW's we had a few girls honored for achieving their YW Medallion.
We were asked to wear ours. 
I have never taken them out of the box, so this was a first.
I explained to Paisley what they were..she loved them.

They only do one medallion these days, but in my days they gave a neclace for each level and then one at the very end.

We have definitely been up to more lately, but these are all the pictures that I have.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment