Babyshower Fun!!!


Last night Crystal and Linda hosted a fabulous babyshower for Pippa and myself. 
We are so ready now...check out all the diapers and wipes!

Linda made these to die for cupcakes in chocolate mint, strawberry and chocolate.
I took a couple home for George and Paisley.
Fabulous job Linda!

Lots of fun goodies to put on the baby.

Now I am going to brag about my favorite things.
Stacie made these adorable bibs. 
Love them!

Two pedicures to lift my spirits!
Linda...we are so going to the Anacortes one together.

Linda made these burp cloths and they are too cute!

Crystal and Sarah gifted us the mermaid outfit I have been wanting!!!
Love it!

Crystal decorated with gorgeous pom pom decor-I did not take pictures...I can't believe it.
Imagine these in pink and browns.
Tons of friends and fun and no pictures!


And of course, Paisley was not forgotten.  She had some new bling for her hair.

Thank you all for everything!
We are so loved.

Just getting together with friends is the best and to see ones that I have not seen for awhile was wonderful!

Great group of gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment