Valentine's, Pinterest & Baby Stuff

The last week or so has been a little hard.  I have been really sick.  Congestion, cold, headaches, tired, etc.
It has been hard to make it to all of my obligations, but I have done it.
I am thankful for a great husband that helps me rest in between all of my activities
and takes care of Paisley and me.

Paisley had a chance to take valentine's treats to school yesterday.  She picked out these lollipops.
I was so excited for her and she brought home a bag of valentine's to show us as well.
She was so excited!

We made the hand print cards off of Pinterest.  Worked out well.

Here is her final product.

I made these valentine's treats for all of my Beehives and delivered them after work yesterday.
I wanted them to know how special they are and how thankful I am that they come to YW's every week.
In all, we had 16 stops to make after work, swimming lessons and then didn't even eat dinner until 7ish.

George sent roses to me at work-So pretty!

We made George strawberry shortcake along with his gift.  It turned out pretty good.

George has a new hobby...he is teaching himself how to play the ukelele.
He is doing pretty good and he serenaded me last night.
Too fun!
This week I picked out 5 recipes off of Pinterest to try.  This was the first..cheesy chicken pot pie muffins.
We loved them!
Last night was pork chops with carmelized onions and apples with garlic mashed potatoes...they were nothing special.
Tonight is crock pot chicken taco soup.

The final baby stuff came in...this is my new around the house diaper organizer tote.
Love the paisley print!

Burp cloths that I picked up off of Etsy.  Too cute!

I finally washed and santized the car seat and it is ready to go.
My bags are about 90% packed and we are just waiting now.

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!
It was not our normal romantic one due to swimming and a couple other obligations, but it was a nice family night.
It made it even more special that we were able to brighten so many lives with Valentine's treats.
Paisley loves to give and I hope that continues on.

No comments:

Post a Comment