Tough Love

I did some research and we are going to try the cry it out method for baby Pippa.
She will not sleep unless you rock her to sleep.  She only sleeps at night for 2-3 hours at a time. 
My mom says she is just like me...I was a power napper.

I can't take it anymore, I have 3 bags beneath my eyes.  I need some sleep.  Seriously!

Last night we tried it by putting her in the crib, she does not like to sleep in the crib, and let her cry it out for about 30 minutes before we cracked.  I then picked her up and she fell righ asleep.  I put her back in the crib and sure enough she slept for 5 hours straight.  I then fed her and put her back in the crib and she slept until I had to wake her up to take her to Amanda's. 

Tonight we try again, this time you are suppose to increase the amount of time they cry it out.
By day 7 we should be good to go.

Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment