Sunny Sunday????

Ok, so where is this sun we have been hearing about all day. Something makes me think it may not get to 69 degrees today....go figure.

I came home from church about an hour ago and George told me that Paisley asked to take nap. I questioned him about this because Paisley has a very limited vocabulary, she is only 16 months old. He further explained that he asked her if she wanted to take a nap and she shook her head yes and proceeded to walk to her crib by herself. George went in and tucked her in and she floated off to sleep. Wow!

Yesterday she was playing with the phone in our room and I asked her not too. I had to take the phone and put it up high. She went into her room and got the one that I let her pretend with and put it on the charger. Again Wow!

This morning she jumped on her quad (see a few posts ago) and she can now push down the red button that make it go!!!!

Needless to say, my little girl is growing up way to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment