Baby Shower for Pippa

Saturday afternoon the girls from work threw a babyshower for me.  We had such a great time.  It was a tea party!

Thank you so much Majda and Tallie!!! 
And of course, all the ladies that came.
It was a special day.



Melissa made the diaper cake.  Too cute!

Angela made this beautiful blanket for the baby.  Love it!

Cute outfits...I love baby clothes...it has been so hard not to buy any new ones since we kept all of Paisley's.

I have to brag on behalf of Tallie now...she made these bibs...
the pictures do not do them justice...they are incredible.
Such detail from a very talented person and friend.

She made these too.

Now, for the amazing part of the shower.

The best part of the shower was that most of the gifts were given to the Pregnancy Care Clinic.
We are so very blessed, so we were able to donate most everything to the clinic.
The ladies brought tons of diaper, formula and warm clothing.
These are some of the items donated.

What a great gift to give service to someone in need!
Another fabulous idea!


I had so much fun opening all the gifts that were donated on behalf of Pippa and myself.
Such a great feeling to give!

Thanks again Majda and Tallie for throwing the shower and your wonderful idea to donate.
I am glad I did not miss this one!
Thank you ladies for coming...I enjoyed it so much!

1 comment: