Sisters-Got to love them...

So, Monday my older sister Christine and my brother-in-law Thomas (Tomcat we call him) began watching Paisley for us for the next 5-6 months. As you all know my cousin is expecting her 2nd child in May.

Together my cousin and I decided that she needed her rest and time with her daughter before the new baby came...so George and I struggled with what to do. Who would take as good of care of her as family. My cousin Jennifer is awesome I must say.

As I talked about it with my family...my sister volunteered to take our angel right off the bat. Mind you they both work too. I know she will be taken care of and I know she loves her uncle Thomas and aunt Christine a lot.

My sister probably thinks I am crazy since I call a lot and send over tons of stuff, but I am a little nervous because it is not our normal routine.

The good thing is that my sister and her family have moved into their new place and they are no longer in an apartment complex. They even have a yard to play in and the landlords just happen to be great friends of ours to boot.

I am so thankful for family. I really would have hated to put her in a daycare.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! I would never get out of the house if it wasn't for my family!

    ReplyDelete