This is the Place...

So, here is our replacement t.v. for the bedroom for the one that pooped out a week ago. Of course it would be replaced with a LCD flat panel t.v. per George. If he had his way it would have been a LED one, but I was able to reign him back in. I love that it gives us so much more room on the top of the dresser.


Daddy bought Paisley a gift...it was another pop up tent. George thought it would be cool to put it on top of her crib. Paisley wanted her picture taken in the crib. The pop up tent came with a matching sleeping bag, compass and flashlight. She is set for camping.



This was a fun weekend. It began with a Girls Night Out Friday with tons of laughs. Thanks ladies!!! Then Saturday I had the opportunity to go get a pedicure at the Majestic Spa in Anacortes with a friend for her birthday. I went wild and went with RED nail polish. I never do RED. Mainly because it is so bold and secondly I like neutrals better. Red is wild and really screams out to you. Everytime I look at it I wonder what I was thinking.


We also splurged on this exfoilating scrub....their signature product made with brown sugar. It smells so good.

Saturday night I had a great opportunity to go to a Young Women's Broadcast. It was very uplifting. I loved listening to Dieter F. Uchtdorf. He had a wonderful commanding voice and was really funny. His talk was what a girl needed to hear to understand her divine purpose in life.

This weekend we also took a drive to Rasar State Park to check out the group camp area. I know what you are thinking...why in the world would Sandra want to check out a camping site when she absolutely hates camping. Well my loving husband decided to plan a group camping trip for the employees and their families at work. I was just as shocked as you when I found out. Anyways...it was a nice drive and quality family time.

Paisley's hair is wet from the rain and she is sad that she can't check out the cool playground they had.





Diana...this is for you. I found these cute outfits for Logan. I will send them with mom when she comes to Spain in a couple of weeks. Love ya.

George and I are always prepared. We have Paisley's Easter basket all ready to go. Her dress has been purchased and her new white shoes have been found. Growing up we always were gifted a new Easter dress/outfit-most of the time mom made our dresses. I am glad that I can keep that tradition going with my little one.


If you know me well enough you know that I think reading fiction is a waste of time. That is until I read the Twilight series that jump started me back to reading fiction.
I have been reading Pride and Prejudice sequels for the last 6 months or so and I LOVE THEM ALL. Pride and Prejudice is my all time favorite and I absolutley love Mr. Darcy. I have to say George is my Mr. Darcy...he reminds me daily of those tender loving moments that Elizabeth and Darcy share in the books and I can see them in the way George treats me.
Ok, enough sappiness...this is the book I am on now. I can not put it down. It is so good.
Enough of this already....I need to finish baking my cookies for family home evening tomorrow. Kyanne and Jeneva spend the night every Monday and together with George and Paisley we have family home evening. It is a great way to spend time together. I have something great planned for them tomorrow. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the red! Next time you should try a dark purple or black! Be brave!

    ReplyDelete