Tons of Photos

LOVE this smile.

Ok, so first of all....I have a new toy to play with...a really fun digital camera Nikkon D90. I do not have it all figured out yet and I haven't figured out all of the cute ways to pose Paisley, but that will come in time.

These pictures are in no particular order.

Here is Paisley and daddy in the hot tub. Paisley loves her new kick board.
Too cute!!!



Daddy went to the family cabin up in the San Juans this week, so Paisley and I had a lot of mommy-daughter time. We played with playdough outside, then forgot to bring it in and the dogs ate it. Yuk!!!



Love that smile.

We played with bubbles.






This is documentation for future use that she is not an angel.
Here she is yelling at me.

This is her telling me NO. Needless to say lots of time outs this weekend.




I trimmed her hair on Saturday and we pulled out the stroller to get ready to meet daddy and the family up at Friday Harbor for dinner. Paisley put her babies in the stroller and pushed them around.

Ok, for you environmental lovers. This machine takes water....yes water and turns it into a cleaner and sanitizer without any chemicals. It is 6 more times powerful than bleach. This is practical and wise. I am all for practical and wise!

Here is my kitchen table sanded down. This is a project that I have been wanting to do for awhile.

Here is the beginning of my project.


Here is Paisley with Papa Nick at the cabin.


George has a new skill. He laid this new carpet on the floor at the cabin. He did a great job.


Here is Paisley on the ferry.


Paisley took this picture of Melissa. Thanks Melissa for tag teaming with me on the ferry. We had a great time traveling with you.



My new kitchenaid hand mixer...my other hand mixer pooped out, so George bought me this one.

The t.v. in the bedroom pooped out last night so shopping we go. I just wish the washer and dryer would poop out so I can get my new ones of those. I just can't justify buying new things until the old ones are done.

3 comments:

  1. hey friend you are doing great with your camera. I shoot with the D90 also. I don't know everything about it either but I'd be happy to show you what I've learned so far! I hear ya on the appliances kicking it. I feel like all of the sudden everything is breaking down on us - I think it's a lot of things we got when we were first married, maybe there is a 9 year limit or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we also have a D90 and love it!!! Seems like you guys have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it nice having a camera that takes pictures quickly with a much better quality! She is still soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete