Anniversary Weekend

Paisley took this picture of her daddy.

She took this picture of Abbey too.

Friday was our anniversary and we took the day off to go shopping and bed hunting.  I picked up these 3 pairs of shoes among a few other things.  We then went to try out beds and to out to lunch.  We had a great day.

George picked up this bathing suit at Old Navy for Paisley.  She is ready to go hot tubbing in this picture.

Saturday night I had a fabulous Girls Night Out with 6 other lovely ladies.  We laughed and laughed!!!!

Sunday morning we had a great visit with George's mom...she came up to see us before church. 

Then Sunday after church mom took Paisley-so George and I could get away for the night.  We went to Semiahmoo near the border.  It was really nice and quiet.  Normally we would head to Seattle for some night life, but this time we thought we would just relax. 

Here is my fabulous husband in front of the resort.  I had a fabulous Monday beginning with a hour long Swedish massage and then followed by a pedicure.  George is so good to me.  I loved it. 

On our way home we stopped at Trader Joes for some goodies.  These are the best!

And then to buy our new bed!!!!  We bought a tempur-pedic European King Size (for George of course) with the ergo base that moves you up and down.  Love it...can't wait to get it...it is going to be delivered this weekend!

Then home to pick up our little monster and give her tons of hugs and kisses.

Monday we also had a fabulous family dinner with mom, nieces and my two brothers.

Love family and Love my husband-Happy Anniversary George!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment