Mommy Daughter Weekend

This weekend George went to the cabin to do some Winter work.  He left Friday and came back Sunday.
While he was gone us girls played and played and played.
Friday we had lovely Valerie over for a play date.
They had a bunch of fun with playdough.
Thanks Valerie for coming over and putting up with Paisley.

I could not pull them away from the playdough for 2 1/2 hours.

Saturday was cleaning day.  I began with scrubbing the bathroom and cleaning the hall closet all before 9am.
Then I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, swept and mopped the floor, cleaned the bedrooms, etc.

Paisley took an early nap so I decided to finish my history class reading.
I am ready to go now.

Saturday was a lot of coloring.

She had a good day.  Not too many time outs.

Saturday we also made bear claws. 
We made a double batch so I had to give some away to Melissa, Kona, Tallie and Tony.

My little helper.

I also had some banannas so I made a bannana bread too.

Sunday we had a great dinner at the Walton's
and a little mahjong competition in which David won.

Thanks Walton's-we love ya!!!!


1 comment: