Christmas 2011

We had a fabulous Christmas Holiday.  It began Saturday night when we went to my moms for Christmas Eve festivities.  I love this picture of my brother Michael, Paisley and Jeneva.

Paisley was spoiled as usual.
Many thanks to those that sent gifts for Paisley to open as well.
She loved them all!

Michael helping Jeneva with her new guitar.

Stocking stuffers...all that a girl needs!  Nail polish, lip gloss, Minnie t-shirt, chocolate, etc.

Christmas morning we gave Paisley her new kitchen complete with food, cookware and of course a chef apron and hat.
She loved it!
George also picked her up a LeapFrog game thing. 

Here she is playing away before we needed to catch the ferry to Grandma and Papa Nicks house.

I had 3 favorite gifts this year.  A digital picture frame for my office.  I do not have one and always wanted one.
My mom must have known.

For Jeneva's birthday we gave her a crochet kit and she made the new baby a hat. 
I absolutely love it!

I didn't know what to ask Santa for this year because I am so blessed, but I did mention an iPad 2 to George...so he gave me an iPad2.  I have played with it now for a day or so and I do like it.  Nice and portable.

Christmas day we headed to grandma and Papa's house to spend a couple of days with them.
Here we are opening more presents.

Paisley was our little helper.  Here she is picking on Uncle Koni.

She loves her dress, slippers and accessories so much. 
She is still wearing them all daily.

Waiting for the ferry on our ride home.

We had a great Christmas and hope you all did too.
We are so lucky to be surrounded by friends and family that love us!
Many thanks to you all and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment