Another Dinner Recipe

So, George and I are burnt out on eating the same dinners over and over. We do like to try new things so I made a new chicken pot pie recipe last night. Here it is and it was delicious.

3 cans croissants
3 cans cream of chicken soup
3 cans shredded chicken breast
2 cups of corn
2 cups peas and carrots
seasonings of your choice

So I took my new 9x13 cranberry red pampered chef rectangular stone...I had to say that...I have used this thing 3 times since I got it a week ago.... love it. Anyways...back to the recipe...
  1. Take one can of croissant and place them on the bottom of the pan
  2. Mix together the cream of chicken soup, shredded chicken, corn, peas and carrots and put them in the pan over the croissants
  3. Season the top with salt, pepper or whatever seasoning you prefer
  4. Then take the remainder two cans of croissants and place them over the mixture on top.

Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Enjoy!!! It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment