1st Holiday Party Done

What a way to begin the month of December, but with a holiday party. Thanks Linda for asking me to host 9 great ladies at my home last night. We had a great time!!!

I was able to find my fine china at Wally World. I loved these...so durable and very festive.


The first of many hams to come I am sure.


And I was able to use my Pampered Chef stone again!!!! Love it!!!

Here is my punch recipe for those of you that requested it-

1 46oz can pineapple juice
1.5 cups sugar
2 packs of red kool aid...I used cherry, but strawberry works too
2 quarts water
Mix all together and then add-
1 liter of ginger ale

Serve chilled. Double for even more.

Chill ahead of time for a slushy punch. Take out frozen cube about an hour before and let it thaw by room temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment