Christmas 2009

We hope you all had a great Christmas. We sure did. Here a few pix....

This is what happens when you have 4 gifts left and you run out of Christmas wrapping paper. There was no way I was buying another roll...I broke out the birthday wrapping paper.


Christmas Eve the family came over and we made sugar cookies with my new jumbo cookie cutters. I have two now a reindeer and a snowman. They were so huge that you could only do one cookie at a time on the cookie sheet. Here are the girls decorating them.




Forgive my camera...I am getting a new one soon.


We also had snacks and watched a great movie called the Blind Side. Go see it...great movie. I also wanted to say many thanks to all the families that dropped by that night with plates full of goodies. We had at least 6 drop ins. We are so blessed...truly!!!


Here is our tree Christmas morning. George put together Paisley's trike the night before so she could get up and see it. She is not quite sure what to think.

She figured it out and we haven't been able to get her off since.

She is a pro at this gift thing.


Here she is multi tasking...my girl....riding her trike and holding her new baby.


She has her own lap top now....maybe she will leave ours alone.

Thank you all for the awesome gifts. We love them all.
Note to Diana-not sure how you knew I wanted a wireless printer...I love it. Thanks so much!!!

Everyone enjoying the Christmas feast George prepared.


The last of the prime rib....it was good!!!


The last of the ham...very good too.


The awesome chocolate cake from Costco. If you have never ventured to try one...it is a must.


Paisley and Jenvea playing with her new dress up stuff. Jeneva made her elf ears to boot.
Got to love these girls. I do!!!!

1 comment: