Big Holiday Weekend

Our weekend was so much fun. We began Friday night by going to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes. Tons of fun. We went to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown Seattle too. Great night full of fun. I have a couple of pictures on my blackberry, but I haven't figured out how to get them off, so this will have to do.


Then Saturday morning we went to get our tree....I know....we are so behind. However, with a toddler and two dogs that are bored stiff right now a tree was not a good idea. So we took the nieces and Paisley to cut down a tree.


On the look out for the perfect tree.


Here is Paisley talking to Santa while sipping her cider.


They saw randolf the fake reindeer. Got to love it.


Then home to decorate.




Then Saturday afternoon Santa was at the Old Town Mall so we headed over there for Paisley's first picture with Santa. Jeneva and Kyanne came too.




While Paisley napped Jeneva and I snuck away to watch the new Disney movie The Princess and the Frog. It was really good.


Then we rested Sunday as it should be. I even took a nap...I never do that. Great holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment